Captain Snarky

Come and get yer snark on with the captain...

My Photo
Name:

What does snarky mean anyway?

31 October 2005

From the 'They Can Put a Man on the Moon' Department

I read recently that Nokia is investing in a joint research facility with MIT. I guess they need the brainpower, because they seem to be unable to make a reliable, working piece of synhronization software. No, you're not the only one who has given up on trying to get Nokia PC Suite to work. Of course if that pesky IR feature won't work, you can always pay $50 for a cable. What the snark fark?! Maybe then you'll be able to synchronize your phone and your PC?

Sigh. I miss the good old days with Palm's HotSync. No, it wasn't perfect, but compared to Nokia's software it was a dream. I like the phones - but get with it on your software, Nokia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home